Tuesday, June 14, 2005

SUCCESSFUL?

Every week at this tuition centre, I have weekly meeting or discussion with all tuition staffs including Managing Director and Centre Manager.
Just want to share something....parts of the discussions..
Mostly, Dr ( the MD) stress on our performance, sharing problems with us about the company, and sometimes he give some motivations for us.

****************************************************************

Characters:
  • Managing Director(MD)
  • Centre Manager(CM)
  • Tutor 1 (Chinese Male)
  • Tutor 2 (Malay Male)
  • Tutor 3 (Malay Female)
  • Tutor 4 (Me)
  • Centre Assistant(CA) - Absent
**************************************************************************************

MD : What's mean by successful for you?

Tutor 2 : Ermm..(thinking) i think..The meaning of successful for me is...when I achieved my aim..my dream come true..something like that...

MD : Okey..that's your view..thanks. You? (Looking at the Chinese guy).

Tutor 1 : Erm..successful for me..is..I manage to do what I want. I gained what I had planned..bla..bla...

Then, the discussions 'round the table'...Next..

Tutor 3 : Mmm..successful...I succeed when I got what I dreamt before, I succeed in my career, and bla..bla..bla...

MD : And then, you, Nita, what's mean by successful of yours?

Tutor 4 : Successful for me is..When I achieved my aim, and my targeted plan was done. Also for me, I succeed when I manage to contribute something to others around me. When I've done my best, I think I was succeed.

MD : Ok, How about you? (Looking at the Centre Manager )

CM : Ermm..similarly with her answer..( Looking at me)

MD : Ok,good.. Thanks for all your view of points about successful. For me, I succeed when all people around me were succeed...that's all. I think i'm still not succeed though I seems so strong on my position now, coz I think all people around me need to be a successful people, then I was succeed at that time...

And...the discussion was go through....till the end...

*************************************************************************************

Note : Everyone have their own definition about SUCCESSFUL...How about you?
Some comparison between successful & unsuccessful people i've picked up from the discussion were...

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE :
  • Willing to do
  • Try to find a solution
  • Risk taker
UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE :
  • Unwilling to do
  • Create problems rather than to find solutions
  • Fear!

Pop up my Cbox